The Policy is not applicable to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by walkaroo.in or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by walkaroo.in
Through this document, we wish to make You:
- Feel comfortable while using our website(s)
- Feel assured while sharing information with Us
- Aware that you may contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this website
- Aware that by using our websites you are agreeing to the collection of certain data.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Domain Name and Management
The brand “WALKAROO” is owned by Euphoric Innovations Pvt Ltd and is licensed to U4iC International Pvt Ltd. The domain “walkaroo.in” is owned and operated i.e. in charge of, handled, managed, operated and run by U4iC International Pvt. Ltd., having its registered office at Plot No. 10-12, SIDCO Industrial Estate, Malumichamppatti P.O., Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu- 641050, hereinafter referred to as “WALKAROO”.
In this Policy, unless otherwise specified, “Website” shall mean walkaroo.in and shall include the homepage and all other webpages and data files connected through hyperlinks excluding any third-party websites on which WALKAROO does not have any control, “We”, “Us” or “Our/s” refers to WALKAROO and the user is referred to as “You”, “Your” or “User”.
- Objective: Our main objective behind collecting the information is to identify You, service Your orders on Us and to provide You with an enhanced user experience. We will also use the information to analyse Your buying preferences, to send You Our business-related communication (which you can choose to unsubscribe if so desired), respond to any of Your business enquiries / claims received thereon.
- Personal Information: The information collected by Us helps Us to understand our customer better and deliver better services. ‘Personal Information’ is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy shall include, but not be limited to, information regarding Your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, etc. (“Personal Information”) You may need to provide Your Personal Information during the course of using some services of the Website, for instance, creating a User ID, provide information in Your account while registering on the Website, or provide financial information while making an online purchase, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with the Website’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on the Website. Our Website collects information only which is relevant and required to know Our customers better. It collects the information to customize your experience and intimate you about new offers or any available deals or making you aware of new trends. We will collect the information only on a need basis and that which is relevant to the nature of Our business with You. We collect your personal details including your name, gender, marital status, contact numbers, email id, postal address, preferred payment options, personal preferences for footwear viz. colour, size, category etc provided by you when you register yourself with us or when you participate in any surveys that we conduct here or when you post messages or communicate with us. When you place an order on Us, We will also collect all information pertaining to order and the payment mode chosen by you including the billing and delivery address. We will also gather information on your buying behaviours/patterns for our internal analyses. Most of personal information provided by You is accessible to You when you log in again into the web page. You will also have options to modify some of the personal information shared with Us here. Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned). Personal preferences and interests (such as books, movies, music and so on); and Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
- Log Information: Certain information may be collected each time you visit the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us the information regarding your visit to the Website and the type of user who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities by you. This data may include: IP address of your server from where the Website is being accessed, the type of browser, the operating system of Your system and the Website You last visited before visiting Our Website. This information helps Us in knowing the number of users visiting Our website.
- Transactional Information: While doing an online purchase, You are required to give your bank details and other sensitive financial information (as defined under Information Technology Act, 2000). The Website uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that You share with Us is transferred and shared with such third-party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to Your online purchase history/details that You make from the Website. Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and Your sensitive financial information is shared with respective personnel on a need-to-know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by You. We work to protect the security of Your information during transmission by using necessary software, which encrypts information You input. We reveal only the last four digits of Your credit/debit/gift card (“Payment Card”) numbers when confirming an order. Kindly note that We transmit the entire Payment Card number or relevant sensitive financial information to the appropriate Payment Card company during order processing. Hence, We would suggest You to be cautious of phishing, wireless identity theft and other third party theft or use of Your sensitive financial information. We request You to use all reasonable physical and technological security measures on Your computer (as defined under Information Technology Act, 2000) the breach of which shall not be attributable to Us in any way whatsoever. We are not liable for any unauthorized access to Your details and disclosure of the same. We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, guest check out, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not own, manage or control. We may at certain times make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone. The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit / debit card number) on our acquiring bank’s system or order forms, they encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, follow this link http://www.verisign.com/ We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from “cookies” sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- Computer-identification information.
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer You’re using.
- The type of web browser You’re using.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our website
- The number of times you access the page
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours
- Disclosure for Delivery: We may share Your name and contact details to third party courier agencies for delivery of orders placed on Us. Your data may also be shared with our dealers / retailers for creating a personalised / direct selling experience.
- Disclosure under Law: We will also disclose the information gathered, if required to do so, by law or in the good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to court orders, or other legal process. We may also disclose personal information to law enforcement offices or others in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to enforce Our other Terms & Conditions/ respond to claims if any.
- Transfer upon Restructuring: Information about Our Users, including Personal Information, may be disclosed as part of any transactional deals (merger, acquisitions, sale of assets etc) involving Us in which Personal Information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of U4iC International Pvt Ltd.
- Retention of Information: We will keep Your information with Us only for as long as it is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Login Details: Your login details (username and password of Your account with Us) are personal to You and You shall ensure/maintain the confidentially of the same. We will not share the access details of Your account with anyone. We will also not assume any liability for misuse of Your access details.
- Voluntary information disclosure Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our websites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register:
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. walkaroo.in reserves the right to send you certain service-related communication, considered to be a part of your walkaroo.in account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of having your email address used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product / service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preferences. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by selecting your preferences in “My Account”. If you still face an issue then you may contact us at TOLL FREE Number: 1800-572-2999 or email us at email@example.com.
If your personally identifiable information or email address change, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, we will remove / block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
What to do if there are inaccuracies in the information?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our websites allow you to do it online.